Young Fastener Professional of the Year Award
The Young Fastener Professional of the Year award recognizes and honors a young professional who has made significant contributions to fastener industry.
The recipient will be recognized at a special event during the International Fastener Expo and receive a commemorative plaque. See past Young Fastener Professional Winners here.
The 2022 award recipients have been selected. View the winners here.
Direct any questions to the International Fastener Expo at email@example.com
- 40 years old or younger.
- Recognized as a future leader in the fastener industry.
- Promotes the industry to the business community.
- Plays a key role in industry relations by bringing people together.
- Has an unimpeachable record of integrity and respect in the industry.
- Is a visionary who identifies and expresses opportunity.
- Provides significant support for industry initiatives and programs.
Nominations will be resubmitted to the selection committee automatically for four years.
Selection is based on the merit of the nominee, not by the number of nominations.
Nominations received by the deadline will be evaluated by the selection committee.
Decisions will be based on the content provided on the nomination form and any supplemental material submitted. Letters of congratulations will be emailed to the inductee as well as notification via telephone. An acknowledgment notice will be sent to those who submit nomination forms.