Los Angeles, CA (March 21, 2017) – National Industrial Fastener & Mill Supply Expo (NIFMSE) is pleased to announce the official hotel of this year’s expo is the Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino (Westgate). Located right next door to the Las Vegas Convention Center, the Westgate invested more than a $100 million in renovations, including the newly remodeled pool deck area where the official Welcome Reception party will be held this year. In addition, NIFMSE has worked closely with the hotel management to provide added hotel amenities and to secure the lowest rate for Westgate’s Premium Room at $149/night and their renovated Signature Room at $169/night.
The change of venue from the Sands Expo Center to the Las Vegas Convention Center, Central Hall—C4 and C5 caused a bit of disruption from both exhibitors and attendees about lodging options and being off the strip. “We understand your concerns and for the past few months, we have been working diligently with the Westgate hotel to secure low room rates and special amenities specifically for our customers to enjoy that you won’t find anywhere else on the strip” says Camille Candella, VP of Marketing of Emerald Expositions. “Not only will our customers be staying within walking distance to the show, we’ve also secured the newly renovated pool & cabanas for the Welcome Reception party and bringing back the “Circle Bar” where it belongs” continued Candella.
- The Welcome Reception party –Tuesday, October 17, at the Westgate pool deck, will feature a live DJ spinning, open bar, light appetizers, whiskey tasting station, and cigar rolling station.
- The Circle Bar—back by popular demand. Branded as the “NIFMSE Circle Bar,” the International bar offers comfortable seating and large screens to view your favorite sports and casino games. It’s also a great place to mix, mingle, and network with others and enjoy nightly special drinks and relax without leaving the hotel.
- Newly renovated rooms—Premium Room is $149/night and the renovated Signature Room is $169/night. Experience the glamour of Las Vegas at a fraction of the cost while enjoying first-class amenities in a Vegas-chic and dazzling Hollywood-inspired setting.
- 25% off spa services –Unwind and experience relaxation at Serenity Spa by Westgate. All attendees, exhibitors and their guests will receive 25% off on all spa services including massages, facials, manicures, and pedicures.
- Eleven dining options—Whether you’re in the mood for Italian, steak, buffet, sushi or just ordering room service, Westgate has eleven dining options for you to enjoy.
- Monorail train—Want to hit the Las Vegas strip? The Westgate offers the convenience of a monorail stop right outside their front door.
The Westgate will not be the only hotel option for attendees and exhibitors. Other hotels are The Venetian® Las Vegas, Wynn Las Vegas, Treasure Island Hotel and Casino, and Harrah’s Las Vegas.
Official hotel booking will open early April. For more information about the amenities offered by NIFMSE, visit fastenershows.com. Attendee registration is scheduled to open in June. For inquires on booth space availability for the October 2017 show please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About National Industrial Fastener & Mill Supply Expo
Held annually in Las Vegas, NV, the National Industrial Fastener & Mill Supply Expo is the largest fastener expo in North America. Since 1981, the event continues to bring together manufacturers and master distributors of industrial fasteners, precision formed parts, fastener machinery & tooling and other related products and services with distributors and sales agents in the distribution chain. The event consists of an all-day conference program presented by endorsing fastener associations and a show floor with more than 800 exhibiting companies from around the world.
National Industrial Fastener & Mill Supply Expo is owned and operated by Emerald Exposition, the largest operator of business-to-business trade shows in the United States, with our oldest trade shows dating back over 110 years. We currently operate more than 50 trade shows, including 31 of the top 250 trade shows in the country as ranked by TSNN, as well as numerous other events. Our events connect over 500,000 global attendees and exhibitors and occupy over 6.7 million NSF of exhibition space. We have been recognized with many awards and accolades that reflect our industry leadership as well as the importance of our shows to the exhibitors and attendees we serve.
Daniel Acuna, Marketing Specialist
National Industrial Fastener & Mill Supply Expo