IFE 2022 SCHEDULE
October 17 – 19, 2022 | Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Halls E & F, Las Vegas
Click here for more information about the Sessions on the Show Floor.
Monday, October 17
|8:00 AM – 12:00 PM||2022 IFE Golf Tournament | Bali Hai Golf Club|
|8:00 AM – 8:00 PM||Exhibitor Move-In | Exhibit Hall|
|8:30 AM – 4:30 PM||FTI Training class How Fasteners are Made and What Drives the Cost of a Fastener | Meeting Room: Palm A|
|6:00 PM – 8:00 PM||Welcome Reception with Drinks and Appetizers | Daylight Pool at the Mandalay Bay|
Tuesday, October 18
|8:30 AM – 9:30 AM||Keynote Presentation – INNOVATE! How to Create Relevancy in the Age of Disruption | Meeting Room: Jasmine E F G
Speaker: Dirk Beveridge, Founder UnleashWD
|9:30 AM||Expo Hall Opens|
|10:00 AM – 10:30 AM||“You Can’t Buy These at the Hardware Store” – A Primer on What Sets Aerospace Fasteners Apart From Other Fastener Market Segments | Exhibit Hall Sessions Stage
Speaker: Laurence Claus, NNi Training and Consulting, Inc.
|10:45 AM – 11:30 AM||Why 3D Printing Will Have an Impact on Fasteners | Exhibit Hall Sessions Stage
Speaker: AJ Strandquist, Wurth Additive Group
|1:00 PM – 1:30 PM||Boosting Automation and Productivity: Everything Your Need to Know About APIs and Integration | Exhibit Hall Sessions Stage
Speakers: Lonni Kieffer, SmartCert by Aramid; Brandi Bertoia, INxSQL Software; Brad Burel, Advance Components
|1:45 PM – 2:30 PM||The Five Ideals of the Ecommerce Experience | Exhibit Hall Sessions Stage
Speaker: Jason Hein, Bloomreach
|3:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Hall of Fame and Young Fastener Professional Awards Ceremony | Exhibit Hall Sessions Stage|
|4:00 PM||Expo Hall Closes|
Wednesday, October 19
|9:30 AM||Expo Hall Opens|
|9:45 AM – 10:15 AM||Five Key Considerations for Selecting a Fastener Manufacturer/Distributor
Speaker: Paul Przyby, Optimas Solutions
|10:30 AM – 11:00 AM||How Can Distributors Win the War Against Inflation? | Exhibit Hall Sessions Stage
Speaker: Nelson Valderrama, Intuilize
|11:15 AM – 12:00 PM||What’s Working Best for Younger Generations? | Exhibit Hall Sessions Stage
Presented and Moderated by YFP
Moderator: Mallory Cravens Nichols, Advance Components
Panelists: Tim Vath, Solution Industries; George Hunt III, Brighton-Best International; Jake Glaser, Sherex Fastening Solutions
|3:30 PM||Expo Hall Closes|
*Schedule subject to change
- Trade only event – not open to the general public, a person must be a qualified buyer to attend.
- There is a non-refundable onsite registration fee to those who have not pre-registered.
- No strollers or wheeled bags (larger than 18″ H x 12″ W) on the show floor at any time.
- No one under the age of 17 years of age is allowed on the show floor at any time. No exceptions.
- No camera/video recorders at any time.
- No smoking.
- Attendee hereby releases Emerald Expositions from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, damages, losses, costs and expenses of any kind which arise out of/or result from attendee’s attendance at the event, whether or not foreseeable, including without limitation, personal injuries to exhibitor or his/her invitees.