FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When and where is the The International Fastener Expo?
The show will take place on October 9 – 11, 2023 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Halls E &F in Las Vegas, Nevada.
What are the show hours?
The exhibit hall will be open from 9:30 am – 4:00 pm on October 10th and 9:30 am – 3:30 pm on October 11th.
Will there be WIFI availability at the convention center?
What are the show floor restrictions?
- Trade only event – not open to the general public, a person must be a qualified buyer to attend.
- There is a non-refundable onsite registration fee to those who have not pre-registered.
- No strollers or wheeled bags (larger than 18″ H x 12″ W) on the show floor at any time.
- No one under the age of 17 years of age is allowed on the show floor at any time. No exceptions.
- No camera/video recorders at any time.
- No smoking.
- Attendee hereby releases Emerald Expositions from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, damages, losses, costs and expenses of any kind which arise out of/or result from attendee’s attendance at the event, whether or not foreseeable, including without limitation, personal injuries to exhibitor or his/her invitees
Is "Suitcasing" Allowed?
What healthy & safety measurements will be in place at the show?
Are children allowed?
No one under the age of 17 will be allowed on the exhibit floor. Proof of age will be required. No strollers, baby carriages or baby packs. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Can I take photographs during the show?
Is this show open to the general public?
The International Fastener Expo is a trade-only event – qualified buyers and industry professionals only. This show is not open to the public. As this is a place of business, no one under the age of 17 is allowed on the show floor, no exceptions.
Are hotel discounts being offered?
YES! We have negotiated special hotel rates for our trade show. We encourage you to book your hotel at one of our official hotels. The official housing block will open in June, 2023.
How do I register for the International Fastener Expo?
Registration for International Fastener Expo 2023 will open in June, 2023. Click here to receive registration updates.
How will I know I am registered?
When will I receive my attendee badge?
Do I need my badge for the welcome reception?
How can I obtain a visa letter invitation for the show?
What are the move-in and move-out days and times?
Move in and move out times will be listed in the 2023 Exhibitor Service Manual.
Will early/late access to the exhibit hall be allowed?
Can I use my own dolly/hand truck and move my stuff in to my booth?
Where can I find the International Fastener Expo 2023 Exhibitor Service Manual?
The service manual contains mandatory forms and information on regulations that you must adhere to at International Fastener Expo 2023. We recommend that you review this information with your trade show coordinator/onsite EAC. The service manual for 2023 is not currently available. It will be located in your exhibitor console closer to the show date.
Can I set up my own booth?
Nevada is a right-to-work state. Exhibitors may use full-time company personnel to set-up an exhibit, however they cannot operate heavy machinery or lift equipment. If full-time company personnel are utilized, they are required to carry photo ID as well as company identification, such as an insurance identification card or payroll stub.
What insurance coverage do I need and who should be listed as additional insured?
Exhibitors are solely responsible for the care, custody, and control of their own exhibit space and material. Exhibitors should carry insurance for covering loss or damage to their exhibit material. Insurance may be purchased easily from Total Event Insurance
Is electricity provided with my booth?
No, electricity is not provided. All electrical must be ordered through Freeman. The deadline to receive the best price for the 2022 is September 26, 2022.
Is security provided?
Yes, 24-hour security will be provided by Show Management throughout the entire exhibition, including set-up and tear-down. However, do not leave personal items unattended, such as purses, cameras, cell phones and other valuables.
What is provided with my booth?
- 8’ high pipe and drape back wall – blue and white
- 3’ high pipe and drape side rails – white
- 7” x 44” booth identification sign with the company name and booth number.
***Booths larger than 300 SQFT may receive a 7” x 44” booth identification sign upon request.
Peninsula (End-Cap) booth will include:
- 8’ high and 3’ H pipe and drape back wall – blue and white
- 7” x 44” booth identification sign with the company name and booth number. Split-Island booth will include:
- 8’ high pipe and drape back wall – blue and white
- Island booths do not come with back drape or ID signs. If desired, they may be ordered from Freeman.
Can I have a hanging sign over my booth?
Pre-approval for the use of hanging signs and graphics must be obtained from show management through the Exhibitor Console. Hanging signs are only permitted in island booths that are 400 SQFT (20’ x 20’) square feet or larger.
When will we receive our staff badges?
After you’ve registered your staff, you will receive an email confirmation. Please save this email on your phone or print it and bring it with you to the event as all show badges will ONLY be available for pick-up onsite. Badge pick-up location will be located within the lobby of Exhibit Halls E&F, near the entrance to the exhibit hall.
How many exhibitor badges do I get for my company?
Each company is allotted between three (3) booth staff badges per 100 square foot space occupied. All personnel accessing on the show floor are required to wear an “EXHIBITOR” badge at all times. These badges should only be used for booth staff, NOT CUSTOMERS.
How do I get an international Visa letter of Invitation?
Once your company has paid in full for the exhibit space, you may register your staff. During the registration process, if a country outside of the United States is selected, you will have the option of requesting an invitation letter to be emailed to you.
Have provisions been made for the storage and distribution of product?
- Freight delivered to your booth before setup begins
- No check-in or waiting at the marshaling yard
- Free storage 30 days in advance of the show
Is the show open to the public?
International Fastener Expo 2023 is a B2B trade show and is not open to the general public.
Who are the approved vendors for the International Fastener Expo 2023?
We partner with the below vendors to provide services:
- a2z – Official Show Planner/Floorplan Vendor
- Freeman – Official Decorator
- Eventsphere – Official Housing Vendor
- Maritz Global Events – Official Registration Vendor
- Reach Marketing – Exclusive List Vendor
How do I maximize my participation at the show and reach more buyers?
International Fastener Expo 2023 offers a variety of ways to stand out from the competition and drive buyers to your booth. With a mix of affordable, effective advertising and sponsorship opportunities, you are sure to stand out and get the attention of buyers. Pre-show, on-site and post-show opportunities are available. Contact your account executive for more information.