ABOUT THE SHOW
The International Fastener Expo (IFE) is the largest B2B expo for fasteners, tooling, and machinery in North America. Since 1981, the event has brought together the manufacturers and master distributors of fasteners, precision formed parts, fastener machinery & tooling and other related products and services with distributors and sales agents in the distribution chain. IFE caters to the ENTIRE supply chain! Held annually in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, the event consists of an all-day conference program presented by endorsing fastener associations and a show floor with hundreds of exhibitors from around the world.
Each year, thousands of attendees from 30+ countries travel to North America’s #1 trade show city, Las Vegas, Nevada to network and do business with hundreds of suppliers showcasing every type of fastener for several industries including construction, aerospace, military, electrical, and automotive. Electronic fasteners, specialty tooling products, special application fasteners, tooling and machinery, hand tools, power tools, service solutions, and much more will be on display. This is the trade show where all types of distributors come to network and see customers, build new relationships, and find new products. Whether you are a manufacturer, supplier, distributor, master distributor, etc., find out more reasons why you should register to attend the next event!
It’s all about networking. The event features many opportunities to network beyond the show floor. Take the time to check out the special events scheduled.
- IFE 2023 Golf Tournament
- Welcome Reception Party
- Sessions on the Show Floor
- Fastener’s Hall of Fame & Young Fastener Professionals Award Ceremony and much more!
The average attendee spends $1.9 million after attending the show. 88% of the attendees are based in the U.S of which more than 61% are distributors of fasteners and/or distributors of other related products. 66% of attendees say they attend the show to maintain & build relationships, network, see existing suppliers, find new products and suppliers.
It is no wonder that 80% of our exhibitors and attendees say that the show is a “Must Exhibit” event. Click below to learn more about why you should exhibit and take the next steps to ensuring your space at the next show!
Conference and Education Program
The conference features keynote speakers, panelists, and an educational program that will cover a variety of topics from leaders in Fastener & Mill Supply industry highlighting topics such as growing your business, technology, outsourcing, and more including, but not limited to:
- Technology Workshops
- Maximize Sales While Avoiding Financial Risk
- Remain Competitive and Grow Your Business
- Business Presentations that Get Results
- Creating Change for Higher Performance
- Sustaining and Growing Business Relationships
- Outsourcing Selling
- Fastener Inspection Equipment
- Trade only event – not open to the general public, a person must be a qualified buyer to attend.
- There is a non-refundable onsite registration fee to those who have not pre-registered.
- No strollers or wheeled bags (larger than 18″ H x 12″ W) on the show floor at any time.
- No one under the age of 17 years of age is allowed on the show floor at any time. No exceptions.
- No camera/video recorders at any time.
- No smoking.
- Attendee hereby releases Emerald Expositions from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, damages, losses, costs and expenses of any kind which arise out of/or result from attendee’s attendance at the event, whether or not foreseeable, including without limitation, personal injuries to exhibitor or his/her invitees.