ABOUT THE SHOW
Each year, thousands of attendees from 30+ countries travel to North America’s #1 trade show city, Las Vegas, Nevada to network and do businesses with hundreds of suppliers, showcasing every type of fasteners for the industrial, construction, aerospace, and automotive industry; electronic fasteners, specialty tooling products, special application fasteners, tooling and machinery, hand tools, power tools, service solutions, and much more . From industrial to construction, electronic to automotive and aerospace, this is the trade show where all types of distributors come to network and see customers, build new relationships, and find new products. Whether you are a manufacturer, supplier, distributor, master distributor, etc., find out more reasons why you should register to attend the next event!
It’s all about networking. The event features many opportunities to network beyond the show floor. Take the time to check out the special events scheduled which include association meetings and conference tracks.
- Welcome Reception Party
- Young Fastener Professionals Meeting (YFP)
- Women in the Fastener Industry Meeting (WIFI)
- Fastener’s Hall of Fame & Young Fastener Professionals Award Ceremony and much more!
The average attendee spends $1.9 million after attending the show. 88% of the attendees are based in the U.S of which more than 61% are distributors of fasteners and/or distributors of other related products. 66% of attendees say they attend the show to maintain & build relationships, network, see existing suppliers, find new products and suppliers.
It is no wonder that 80% of our exhibitors and attendees say that the show is a “Must Exhibit” event. Click below to learn more about why you should exhibit and take the next steps to ensuring your space at the next show!
Conference and Education Program
The conference features keynote speakers, panelists, and an educational program that will cover a variety of topics from leaders in Fastener & Mill Supply industry highlighting topics such as growing your business, technology, outsourcing, and more including, but not limited to:
- Technology Workshops
- Maximize Sales While Avoiding Financial Risk
- Remain Competitive and Grow Your Business
- Business Presentations that Get Results
- Creating Change for Higher Performance
- Sustaining and Growing Business Relationships
- Outsourcing Selling
- Fastener Inspection Equipment
- Trade only event – not open to the general public, a person must be a qualified buyer to attend.
- There is a non-refundable onsite registration fee to those who have not pre-registered.
- No strollers or wheeled bags (larger than 18″ H x 12″ W) on the show floor at any time.
- No one under the age of 17 years of age is allowed on the show floor at any time. No exceptions.
- No camera/video recorders at any time.
- No smoking.
- Attendee hereby releases Emerald Expositions from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, damages, losses, costs and expenses of any kind which arise out of/or result from attendee’s attendance at the event, whether or not foreseeable, including without limitation, personal injuries to exhibitor or his/her invitees.
Health & Safety
Your safety, security and health are always our top priority. We will continue to follow the recommendations and guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as those issued by state and local officials. We will adapt and change our plans as recommendations become available, to limit potential spread most effectively. We will post regular updates here on this page. Some measures we are implementing during the live show include:
- Daily, heightened cleaning and sanitizing of all public spaces
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned at key locations throughout each facility
- Based on facility recommendations, aisle widths on the exhibit floor may be increased
- Medical personnel will be onsite to provide assistance to anyone not feeling well