Providing top-notch education at IFE 2023 is our priority! Since 1981, IFE has brought together manufacturers and master distributors of fasteners, precision formed parts, fastener machinery & tooling, and other related products and services with distributors and sales agents in the distribution chain, keeping a strong focus on delivering solutions, networking, and educational opportunities to the ENTIRE supply chain!
We’re looking to curate another prestigious lineup of speakers to share insights, technical knowledge, and practical strategies on the following topics:
- Business Operations
- Health and Safety, Environment and Sustainability
- Inventory Control and Management
- People and Leadership (HR, Culture, DEI, Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, etc.)
- Regulations, Trades and Tariff Policies
- Sales and Marketing, E-Commerce/Digital Retailing
- Supply Chain
- Technology (Trends in 3D Technology, Integrating Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity)
- Tooling and Machinery
Our form for proposals has some new question fields included this year to help us narrow down the most relevant content to provide to IFE attendees, offering them the best opportunities to learn, expand their knowledge, and solve industry challenges.
The deadline to submit a proposal is Monday, May 1, 2023.