Get a head start on making connections, setting your schedule, and seeing all that the show has to offer on IFE Match, the official show app of IFE 2023. This convenient AI-powered platform will once again be available for exhibitors and attendees.
Step 1: Pre-Conference Preparation
- Download the App: IFE Match is available free to attendees and exhibitors on both desktop and mobile devices, just look up “IFE Match” in the Apple or Google Play store. You should also receive login details via email with the address you used to register. For more details on logging in, please review this short video.
- Update your Profile: Create a compelling profile. Use professional photos, include your job title and more to help make a strong first impression and connect you with peers and professionals that best fit your overall goals in attending.
- Set Objectives: Determine your goals for the conference. Are you looking for new suppliers, potential clients, or partnerships? Or is education your focal point at IFE 2023? Having clear objectives will help you navigate the app more effectively.
- If you are unable to log in to the show app, it may be due to opting-out of matchmaking during your initial registration for IFE. Click here to opt in and access IFE Match.
Step 2: Exploring the App Features
- Browse Recommendations: Once you’ve logged in and updated your profile, the AI-powered matchmaking will suggest users that you may be interested in connecting and chatting with. Click on profiles to learn more about each participant, their offerings or goals in attending, to identify potential matches that best align.
- Search for Profiles: If you know exactly who you are looking for, you can search using the top search bar. You can also filter through exhibitor or attendee lists, job title, location, etc.
- Start Chatting: Once you have selected who you are “Interested” in meeting with. You can send a connection request with a personalized note or request a meeting.
Step 3: Engaging During the Conference
- Accept and Initiate Meetings: As participants accept your connection requests, use the app’s scheduling feature to arrange meetings during the show. Make sure to optimize your schedule, allowing time for both planned meetings and spontaneous interactions.
- Set your Agenda: Explore educational sessions and build your itinerary all from your mobile device before, on the way, or at the show! A full agenda, including special events, is listed in IFE Match. Click “Add to Schedule” to save the Sessions or Special Events you will be attending and never miss out on a chance to network or learn.
Step 4: Post-Conference
- Session Stage Recordings: If you couldn’t make it to any of the Session Stage presentations, a recording will be uploaded to IFE Match shortly after the show concludes with access available for a limited time.
- Share Contact Info: Remember to share contact info, social media, business cards, etc. so that you can stay in touch with your new connections post-show and continue discussions.
With IFE Match at your fingertips, networking within the fastener industry has never been easier. For more information and video tutorials, please visit the IFE Match page here.
IFE 2023 is next week! If you have not yet registered, do so today. Prices will increase on-site.